Welcome to MicroTek's London training centre!
Meeting / Training Rooms
Full AV Equipment
On-Site Technical Support
Common Area Wi-Fi
Full Service Catering
Café / Lounge Area
Welcome to London's premier training and conference facility, a leading-edge environment where everything is purpose-designed and built to support and enhance skills and knowledge transfer. With breakout areas on our first and third floors with tables and seating arranged for refreshment breaks and lunch or for those who like to take in the view of London an outside seating terrace is accessible on our third floor. Internet terminals are available for delegates’ use, plus Wi-Fi internet access for delegates with their own laptops, tablets and smart phones.
For all your technical training requirements, our London training centre offers the highest specification with proven technology. We take great care with our choice of equipment, ensuring that it’s efficient and reliable. Training rooms are equipped with high spec HP PC’s and workstations that are regularly upgraded. Our flexible space provides excellent meeting space for smaller group meetings, workshops and breakout space to larger conferences, product launches, training events.
A unique, multi-purpose training venue, conference centre and flexible business space, the MicroTek London training facility is located close to London City’s financial centre which is only 10 minutes on foot whilst Canary Wharf is approximately 18 minutes by tube.
An excellent location with good transport links for the UK and Europe, as the MicroTek Training Facility is around 6.5 miles from London City Airport, or 15 minutes by car. Liverpool Street Station, with direct links to Stansted Airport, is only 12 minutes on foot, or 5 minutes by car. London Heathrow and London Gatwick airports have direct transport links to the centre of London with services running every 15 minutes. Euston station is accessible from Aldgate East Tube station on the Hammersmith and City Line, and this journey takes approx 20 minutes. Victoria Station is 20 minutes by car.
MicroTek London serves the downtown London area, but can also connect to the entirety of the UK through MicroTek’s Virtual Training Room. By utilizing a powerful video-conferencing solution, classes in MicroTek London can be attended remotely from anywhere. In addition to Virtual Training Room, MicroTek offers Virtual Training Labs, cloud-based training environments accessed through a standard web browser. Together, these services form MicroTek’s Next Generation Classroom solutions, aimed at expanding the possibilities of training by using powerful training technology.
As part of the City of London, Aldgate is steeped in history, with many historical attractions, such as the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, virtually on Imparando's doorstep, should time permit a visit. Aldgate East was the location of the ancient Eastern Gateway through London Wall, leading travellers from the City to Whitechapel and the East End. In the late 14th Century, poet Geoffrey Chaucer - a customs controller - lived in rooms above the gate. He would have been able to look down and see mobs storming into the City in the 1381 Peasants' Revolt. The gate, since demolished, is commemorated by a roadside plaque just before Aldgate (Road) joins Fenchurch Street. Little remains of the London walls. In 1666, the Great Fire of London tore through the City, ravaging all of the timber-framed buildings except for one: the flames stopped 50 yards short of a house now famous as the Hoop & Grapes pub, which is a favourite spot for a relaxing drink after a hard day's Learning.
This Next Generation Classroom facility features MicroTek's suite of virtual products, including Virtual Training Rooms, Virtual Meeting Rooms, Virtual Learning Labs and Digital Content Management. It provides customers with a hybrid learning experience that combines innovative technologies to seamlessly integrate live, instructor-led training, remote students and cloud-based environments. The result is a high-value and cost-effective experience for learners and instructors alike.
Are You Attending an Event Here?
Attendees with questions regarding a specific training event or registration:
CONTACT YOUR TRAINING PROVIDER
General questions regarding directions to this facility, parking or hotel accommodations:
CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 800-207-9620
- Facility Parking
Discounted HotelsMicroTek has worked hard to negotiate great rates at hotels near our facilities so that you can receive the best prices. To learn more about our hotel partners or to make a reservation, click on the links below. Be sure to request the MicroTek rate when booking your room.
- Facility Parking
- Facility Parking
The London Learning Centre is just a three-minute walk from Aldgate East Tube station.
- Out of the underground station take Exit 4 to the right
- You will come out of the tube station immediately opposite The Whitechapel Gallery on Whitechapel High Street
- Turn left at the top of the tube station steps and walk back down Whitechapel High Street staying on the right-hand side, the side opposite The Whitechapel Gallery
- You are heading East, away from the Swiss Re/Gherkin building which is on the skyline to the West
- At White Church Lane turn right and continue down this lane until you meet Commercial Road
- At the lights cross the street, heading left down Commercial Road (westward, away from the Gherkin building) and continue some 50 metres to the entrance of our building at 56 Commercial Road.
The Imparando City of London Learning Centre is approximately 5 minutes walk from Aldgate tube station.
- Upon exiting the underground station turn left and continue down the road on the left-hand side
- Cross over St. Botolph Street and continue to the bottom of Commercial Street
- Cross over Commercial Street staying on the left-hand side, past the Whitechapel Gallery on Whitechapel High Street, and cross over the street at the lights just before the bottom of Brick Lane
- After crossing the road continue left and then turn right into White Church Lane and continue down this lane until you meet Commercial Road
- At the lights cross the street, heading left down Commercial Road (westward, away from the Gherkin building) and continue some 50 metres to the entrance of our building at 56 Commercial Road
20 miles from MicroTek London.
6 miles from MicroTek London.
33 miles from MicroTek London