Meeting / Training Rooms
On-Site Technical Support
Close proximity to our partner hotels, public transportation and local attractions, our Vancouver corporate training room rental facility is the perfect location for your next training session, meeting or conference.
MicroTek's Vancouver training facility is centrally located in downtown Vancouver, close to Coal Harbor, south of Stanley Park. This training center has 7 computer classrooms. Choosing MicroTek's Vancouver training room means that you're getting more than just a meeting space, you're getting professional training environments and a knowledgeable staff with years of experience that can accommodate all of your specific training needs.
As a Next Generation Classroom facility, our Vancouver training room rentals feature top-notch computer labs, meeting rooms, and training rooms equipped with MicroTek’s Virtual Training Room, an advanced video-conferencing tool that allows for remote learners to connect to classes, trainings, and meetings in MicroTek Vancouver.
If you have any questions, would like a demo of MicroTek's Virtual Training Room, or are ready to book a your training room in Vancouver, contact MicroTek today to get started.
This Next Generation Classroom facility features MicroTek's suite of virtual products, including Virtual Training Rooms, Virtual Meeting Rooms, Virtual Learning Labs and Digital Content Management. It provides customers with a hybrid learning experience that combines innovative technologies to seamlessly integrate live, instructor-led training, remote students and cloud-based environments. The result is a high-value and cost-effective experience for learners and instructors alike.
Are You Attending an Event Here?
Attendees with questions regarding a specific training event or registration:
CONTACT YOUR TRAINING PROVIDER
General questions regarding directions to this facility, parking or hotel accommodations:
CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 800-207-9620
- Facility Parking
Discounted HotelsMicroTek has worked hard to negotiate great rates at hotels near our facilities so that you can receive the best prices. To learn more about our hotel partners or to make a reservation, click on the links below. Be sure to request the MicroTek rate when booking your room.
- Facility Parking
- King$130 - $240
- Facility Parking
- Exit the Skytrain at the Burrard Street Station, and follow the exit to Burrard Street.
- Head North (Left), going towards the water, 1.5 blocks to West Pender Street and turn left.
- Go two blocks to Thurlow Street, cross Thurlow and then cross Pender so you are on the North side of the Street.
- Approximately half way down the block in the building with the lions out front.
- As you leave the airport stay on that road it eventually becomes Granville Street and take Granville St. right into the city.
- After crossing the Granville St. bridge into the downtown core.
- Take a left on Davie St. go up a few blocks to Burrard St. and then go right on Burrard St.
- Follow Burrard St. to Dunsmuir St and turn left.
- Dunsmuir Street is a one way heading West.
- Get in the far right lane and as the road curves around and you approach the next set of lights at Thurlow St.
- Turn right on Thurlow and one block down.
- Turn left on West Pender Street.
- Approximately half way down the block down in the building with the lions out front.
- Go left on East Hastings St. at the fairgrounds.
- Take Hastings all the way into the downtown core.
- East Hastings eventually becomes West Hastings and when you reach Burrard St.
- Turn left and stay in the far right lane for a block.
- Turn right at West Pender St. Aproximately 2 blocks down, building will be on your right with the two lions out front.
There is parking off of Thurlow Street, half way between Dunsmuir Street and West Pender Street on the East side of the street, down a dead end street/alley. Please note Dunsmuir is a one way street going West. There are numerous other parking lots in the area.