This Facility Features
Meeting / Training Rooms
Virtual Learning Cubes
Full AV Equipment
On-Site Technical Support
Device Charging Stations
Common Area Wi-Fi
Full Service Catering
Café / Lounge Area
MicroTek Dallas is one of our premier corporate training room rental facilities. Its prime location is conveniently located near shops and restaurants, as well as our partner hotels, where we’ve negotiated discounts for your out-of-town guests.
Dallas Training Room Spaces
Welcome to MicroTek Dallas, serving the Dallas metropolitan area, including Plano, Irving, and Garland. Our Next Generation Classroom training facility is the perfect location to host your event, whether you need a room for a single training or several rooms for a week-long training. Let our staff manage all the planning and logistics so that you can focus on the objectives.
The full-time hospitality staff at MicroTek Dallas will set up your training room, distribute courseware before participants arrive, direct guests to classrooms for their training event, as well as clean and stock break areas. Our Dallas location offers a range of catering options, from a first-class, hot buffet lunch to a more budget-friendly boxed lunch. Our guests also love our fresh-baked cookies served every day at 2 p.m.
Training Classroom Rentals in Dallas
The corporate training room rentals at MicroTek Dallas come with everything you need to host a successful training event, whether you rent for a single day or multiple days. Our classroom configurations are completely customizable to fit your needs. We can arrange the room so that participants face the instructor at the front of the class, or we can turn the workspaces together to promote collaboration. It’s completely up to you.
Our Dallas computer classrooms are fully equipped with:
- Computers,ceiling-mounted projectors, and whiteboards
- High-speed internet, dedicated bandwidth and printer connections
- On-site technical support throughout the duration of your event
- Virtual capabilities for offsite/remote attendees to participate
Our Virtual Training Room solution gives access to offsite learners so they can participate in your training event. The Virtual Training Room is easy to use and full MicroTek support is provided, so instructors and participants can focus on the event, not the technology. Our location also offers a Cloud-Based Learning Lab, permitting an easy-to-use, hassle-free way to run complex and highly sophisticated technical labs or application training. Our cloud-based labs allow learners to gain practical, hands-on experience with essentially any software application.
Our virtual training solutions and services at our Dallas facility feature:
- Technical support staff to assist with equipment setup, instructor orientation, and troubleshooting.
- Two-way audio and HD video
- Multiple classroom configurations, including a single room with a single instructor, several rooms with a single instructor, or any other customizable arrangement
Frequently Asked Questions About MicroTek Dallas
- Is parking available for my students?
Parking is available in the west parking lot of Harvest Hill Road, behind Tower 3. A ticket is required to enter and exit the lot. To receive free parking, the ticket must be validated at the MicroTek facility. Parking validation information will be given to participants when they arrive at MicroTek.
- When can our team get into the classrooms?
Instructors can access classrooms beginning at 7:30 a.m. To request an earlier entry time, contact your MicroTek Account Manager.
- Can I ship materials to the facility prior to my training event?
Materials can be shipped prior to your event. Please notify us in advance with the number of packages and estimated delivery so we can expect your shipments. Our staff will gladly hold the packages until your instructors arrive, or we can distribute materials to student seats upon your request.
- Are there nearby hotels for lodging? Do you offer discounted rates?
MicroTek Dallas has negotiated great rates at several of nearby hotels. To learn more about our hotel partners, click on the Hotels tab above. Be sure to request the “MicroTek rate” when booking to receive the discounted rate.
- What are the hours of operation at MicroTek Dallas?
Our hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Instructors can access training rooms at 7:30 a.m. Contact your MicroTek Account Manager if you need to access the facility outside our standard hour
- What catering options do you offer/is lunch provided?
- Grab 'n Go Boxed Lunch:
The pre-set menu includes a deli sandwich, chips, and pickle. Vegetarian options are available by advanced request.
- Standard Buffet Lunch:
The pre-set menu includes a hot lunch buffet Monday-Thursday, consisting of entrée, vegetable and side dishes. A cold lunch buffet is available on Friday—sandwiches/wraps served buffet-style with side items and condiments. Vegetarian options are available upon advanced request.
- Premium Lunch
Hot catered lunch served buffet-style in a metal chafer. Premium entrée selection includes a choice of chicken, beef, fish, pork, or vegetarian (minimum order of 10 per entrée is required). Includes Chef Selection of a vegetable and starch; rolls & butter, salad, and one premium dessert selection.
- Grab 'n Go Boxed Lunch:
Book Your Dallas Training Room Today
MicroTek Dallas is more than just a room to hold your event. When you choose our Next Generation facility, you’ll host a professional training event in a prime location, with experienced staff to assist you throughout the entire process.
To book a space, or to speak to a MicroTek expert directly, contact MicroTek Dallas today!
Are You Attending an Event Here?
Attendees with questions regarding a specific training event or registration:
CONTACT YOUR TRAINING PROVIDER
General questions regarding directions to this facility, parking or hotel accommodations:
CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 800-207-9620
Looking for hotel accommodations near this facility? Find Hotels
Discounted HotelsMicroTek has worked hard to negotiate great rates at hotels near our facilities so that you can receive the best prices. To learn more about our hotel partners or to make a reservation, click on the links below. Be sure to request the MicroTek rate when booking your room.
- Facility Parking
- Studio Suite$119
- Facility Parking
- All student and instructor parking is in the west parking lot during the week (off Harvest Hill Road) behind Tower 3, Lincoln Centre Three.
- Guests can validate their parking ticket at the front desk of the MicroTek suite.
- Please note that parking longer than two hours is not allowed in the east lot.
- All MicroTek guests should park in the East Lot (Entrances on Lincoln Boulevard and Harvard Hill Road)
- After 1 pm entry to the building is limited to the front entrance doors only. (Near Tower 2)
- Guests are required to push the red intercom button at the front to gain access into the building.
Ask Us About This Space
- Facility Parking