This Facility Features
Meeting / Training Rooms
Full AV Equipment
On-Site Technical Support
Device Charging Stations
Common Area Wi-Fi
Full Service Catering
Café / Lounge Area
About The MicroTek San Francisco Meeting Center
Welcome to the MicroTek San Francisco Meeting Center, a top meeting facility serving the San Francisco metropolitan area, including Oakland, Berkeley, and Richmond. Our meeting spaces are perfect for your next event as they offer you more value and quality in the East Bay area.
Meeting Rooms That Inspire
We believe that a meeting room ought to be more than just a space to have a conference. That's why MicroTek focuses on providing rooms that go beyond expectations, offering attendees ways to collaborate and inspire as no one else can. What sets us apart as a provider of meeting rooms in San Francisco are the conveniences we provide to our clientele, which include services such as:
- A/V equipment suitable for a professional meeting environment
- Ceiling-mounted projection units
- Dependable, high-speed internet connection
- Virtual meeting infrastructure
- Desktop PC's that are fully updated and fast
- Flip Charts (for those of us who prefer the old-school approach)
Setup is easy thanks to our attentive and helpful staff who will help you set up and assist your guests in finding their way to their assigned room, presentation, or collaboration session. The aim is to make it as easy and straightforward as possible for you to deliver your meeting.
Virtual Meeting Room
Your remote attendees can easily join the meeting with our telecommuting options. We provide everything you need to allow your guest to remotely enter into your event. We provide the equipment and technical support; your attendees just need an internet connection to participate.
Our Virtual Meeting Room includes:
- Two-way audio and HD video
- Technical support staff for assistance
- A variety of room configurations
All-Inclusive Meeting Packages
Most businesses don't dedicate a lot of time planning and coordinating their next meeting. However, MicroTek sees meetings as a way to break new ground and innovate collectively. We make planning your meeting simple with our premium, all-inclusive packages. All of our meeting packages come with breath-taking views of the surrounding areas and include preferential service access such as:
- Blazing-fast internet connections
- Dedicated IT support teams for any emergency that may arise
- Hospitality teams to help users get settled in faster
- A well-stocked café and relaxing lounge areas
- Charging pods for essential mobile devices
- Cookies, fresh, hot and baked daily for attendees at 2pm
In addition to these benefits, our all-inclusive packages can also offer:
- Registration and reporting tools and attendee analytics
- World-class catering options that can please even the most refined palate
- Room rentals, transportation, and rentals for guests
- Complete handling of logistical and scheduling details
- And MUCH more!
Our all-inclusive package is priced for companies which take their meetings seriously, but not so seriously that they lose sight of the finer things in life. Just because it's a meeting doesn't mean it has to be unenjoyable.
You can choose to spend a day or several with us at MicroTek San Francisco as we have everything you need to plan the most complex of events. We customize every meeting room for your needs so you can make the most of your time with us.
Our meeting room layouts include:
Classroom Style—The perfect meeting room setup for instructional or lecture-oriented events where participants may need to work on computers, take notes, or view materials at desks.
Training/Teaming Pods—Ideal for workshops, group learning, team-building, and other collaborative group events.
U-Shape Style—Effective for when participants need to collaborate and may need to view a screen or speaker in front of the room.
Boardroom—Ideal for executive presentations for smaller groups engaging in discussion.
Theatre Style—Commonly used for larger meetings such as sales presentations, product launches and events that don’t require note-taking or computers.
Frequently Asked Questions About The San Francisco Meeting Center
When can my staff and guests access the meeting room?
Meeting rooms can be accessed at 7:30 a.m. If you need earlier entry to your meeting room, just ask your MicroTek account manager.
What are the hours of operation?
Our facility is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We can accommodate earlier or later hours, just speak to your MicroTek account manager.
Is there parking available?
Parking is available at four different parking garages located nearby. Please use:
• Montgomery Street Garage at 655 Montgomery Street
• Portsmouth Square Garage at 733 Kearny Street
• Washington Street Garage at 622 Washington Street
• Golden Gate Garage at 250 Clay Street
Are there nearby hotels? Do you offer a discount?
MicroTek has partnered with many of the hotels in the nearby area for your convenience. Ask for the MicroTek discount when you book.
Can I ship my materials before my event?
We will gladly accept your shipment prior to your event. Just let us know when it will arrive and mark the package with your company name.
The 6,571 sq.ft. meeting venue is situated in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District and offers an ideal spot for conferences and midday meetings. For visiting partners, San Francisco's attractions might hold some wonder, including:
- The Golden Gate Bridge: The international orange-colored attraction with its Art Deco spires and memorable stories offer quite the visit to newcomers to the city. With over 10 million visitors to the bridge every year, it's worth checking out.
- Alcatraz: The former island-prison of Alcatraz holds an extraordinary place in popular culture. True-crime buffs will recognize the prison as being home to such notorious figures as Al Capone and Robert "The Birdman" Stroud. There's both a day and night tour of the island, for those who feel a bit more adventurous!
- Twin Peaks: The Bay Area never looks so good as it does from the top of Twin Peaks. Rising to more than 900m above sea level, the peaks offer an unobstructed view of the entire Bay Area, unfurling like a tapestry before your very eyes.
- Fisherman's Wharf: The most family-friendly attraction that San Francisco has to offer is Fisherman's Wharf. The Maritime Museum here offers seafaring artifacts, as well as the USS Pampanito, a decommissioned World War II vintage submarine. There's also the fabled Sea Lion Center in Fisherman's Bay along with several other maritime attractions for all ages.
The Unique Food of the City
San Francisco's culinary delights are as famous as its cultural landmarks. For foodies, there are a vast number of San Francisco specialties that one can find in any restaurant in the Bay Area. Joe's Special, or Hangtown Fry as it is otherwise known as, is a unique combination of breakfast and dinner food that suits the melting pot of cultures that find themselves mixing in the city. Another local delicacy is a combination of oatmeal cookies, vanilla ice cream, and a chocolate coating to offer heaven in a dessert. Both dishes are a must-have while in San Francisco.
Events in San Francisco
Chinese New Year Parade (February) The Chinese New Year Parade is a massive cultural event that takes over multiple areas throughout the city. In addition to the parade itself, the New Year celebrations include a 5K/10K walk/run, a basketball jamboree, and a flower market fair.
Bay to Breakers Footrace (May) Anyone who lives in San Francisco will let you know how fit you have to be just to walk a few city blocks. The Bay to Breakers footrace is an annual tradition and is known as one of the largest footraces in the whole world. What sets it apart from other footraces is the wacky costumes that the locals sport while running the race.
Outside Lands Festival (August) San Francisco prides itself on being one of the cities where fantasy meets reality. The Outside Lands festival celebrates the mixture of fantasy and reality with a celebration of music, art, and food that makes it a must-see for any summer visitors to the city.
Oktoberfest by the Bay (September) The German heritage of many of the locals shows itself in Oktoberfest, a mirroring of the festival of the same name held annually in Germany. The festival is a three-day affair that showcases cultural activities like traditional Bavarian dancing, and of course, beer.
|Meeting Rooms||Dimensions||Sq. Ft.||Classroom Style||Training/Pods||U-Shape||Boardroom||Theatre|
|Room 1||22 x 22||484||12|
|Room 2||22 x 22||484||12|
|Room 3||22 x 28||616||21||16||14||62|
|Room 4||23 x 19||437||10|
|Room 5||32 x 34||1088||38||30||20||18||90|
|Room 6||20 x 31||620||16|
|Room 7||20 x 31||620||16|
|Room 8||26 x 31||806||32||24||16||12||96|
|Room 9||40 x 17||680||24||18||18||12||70|
|Room 10||26 x 16||416||10|
|Room 11||20 x 16||320||6||8|
|Total Facility Space||Meeting Rooms||Largest Room||Second Largest Room|
|14441 Sq. Ft||11||1088 Sq. Ft||806 Sq. Ft|
- Facility Parking
Hours of operation: M-F, 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
Ask Us About This Space