This Facility Features
Meeting / Training Rooms
Full AV Equipment
On-Site Technical Support
Device Charging Stations
Common Area Wi-Fi
Full Service Catering
Café / Lounge Area
About MicroTek Dulles (D.C.)
You’re invited to MicroTek Dulles (D.C.), a full-service meeting facility, serving the greater Dulles metropolitan area, including Herndon, Centreville, and Reston. We are committed to providing you the best meeting experience at our facility and will handle every detail to your exact specifications. We know how important your event is to you, and MicroTek Dulles (D.C.) is there to help you make it a success.
Meeting Room Rentals That Engage and Inspire
MicroTek meeting rooms are the ideal place for a group or company to meet. MicroTek Dulles (D.C.) is a state-of-the-art meeting facility equipped with all the modern conveniences you need in a meeting space. It is divided up into 10 rooms that can be outfitted to suit your needs, including:
- Full A-V Equipment Setups
- Wall-length Whiteboards
- Secure, dedicated internet connectivity
- Desktop computers (fully upgraded)
- Virtual meeting hardware and software
- Ceiling-mounted projection system
- Flip-charts (if you prefer the retro style of delivery)
Before you get here, our courteous staff prepares everything to your specifications beforehand, along with any additional resources you may need. Our team also serves as ushers, getting your attendees to where they need to be on time.
Virtual Meeting Room
Offsite attendance is no problem at MicroTek Dulles (D.C.). Our virtual meeting technology allows your participants to remote in from wherever they are. All they need is a reliable internet connection.
Our Virtual Meeting Rooms include:
- Two-way audio and HD video
- Technical support staff on hand to assist you
- Various room layouts and resources
Floorplans, Capacities, and Layouts
Classroom Style—This is the meeting room setup of choice for instructional or lecture-oriented events where attendees may need to view materials on desks, work on computers, and take notes. This style accommodates up to 36 participants.
Training/Teaming Pods—The best choice for career training, workshops, group learning, team-building, and other collaborative group events. This design can hold up to 36 people.
U-Shape Style—Great for collaborate sessions, when people may need to view a screen or speaker in front of the room. The individual participant capacity is up to 22 people.
Boardroom—Ideal for executive presentations for groups with a limited number of participants who wish to discuss company issues. Up to 22 participants can use this room type.
Theatre Style—These are our largest corporate meeting spaces. They are most often used for larger meetings such as sales presentations, product launches, and events that don’t require note-taking or computers. This style can accommodate up to 123 people.
Further information about floorplans and room features is available here.
All-Inclusive Meeting Packages
When you rent a meeting room in Dulles, it's more than just a space to meet. Attendees will feel the comforts of a dedicated, professional meeting place. All of our meeting packages include:
- Registration and reporting tools to allow for a better attendee insights
- Transportation and booking for hotels
- Catering options to suit any palate
- Complete coordination, scheduling, and logistics
- And a lot more!
What's even better is that it's covered by the price of the all-inclusive meeting package, with no hidden fees to worry about!
Located a mere 10 minutes from the Washington Dulles International Airport, MicroTek Dulles offers each access for all your attendees, no matter where they’re coming from. The city's popular attractions are located relatively close by, with some notable locations being:
- Dulles National Mall and Memorial Sites: The most visited national park in the nation, the National Mall boasts iconic sites like a Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials. A true testament to the legacy of the nation's more memorable past Presidents.
- Manassas National Battlefield Park: The park is a historic location, preserving the site of the First and Second battles of Bull Run, which were fought during the American Civil War. It’s the perfect attraction for a history buff.
- Space Shuttle Discovery: The Air and Space Museum in Dulles is famous for housing the Space Shuttle Discovery, a piece of science history that anyone who enjoys space travel just HAS to see.
- Mount Vernon: The plantation of the first president of the US, George Washington, Mount Vernon is a slice of history carved out and preserved for us to see and experience firsthand. Visitors to the estate form part of a rich 200-year heritage in getting to take a look at Washington's living quarters.
- Tysons Galleria: Upscale shopping in all its glory, Tysons Galleria is a must-visit for anyone who wants to experience the thrill of the chase in downtown Washington. With stores and restaurants galore, there's always something new to experience within this mall.
Events in Dulles
Virginia Wine Festival (October)—Virginia's vintages are a legend in wine-tasting circles, and the Virginia Wine Festival offers participants the chance to taste exactly what makes these bottles so unique. With over 200 wines available for visitors to sample, you can get a proper cross-section of the variety available from the state. The admission price of $15 includes unlimited wine tasting.
World Heritage Festival (August)—Held at the Ida Lee Park, the World Heritage Festival is a little like a state fair, with ethnic food and local artisans displaying their wares for all. Admission is free, and the event is extremely family-friendly.
Fairfax Water Lantern Festival (September)—The Water Lantern Festival is a breathtaking sight to see. Attendees get a lantern kit and a surprise gift. When the sun goes down, the water comes to life with paper lanterns floating on the surface - an image out of a picture book if ever there was one. If you intend to visit, warm clothes and a blanket to sit on when the temperature gets chilly after nightfall are must-haves.
Frederick Jazz Festival (June)—In downtown Fredrick, the Jazz festival is relatively young (only having been held for three years consecutively) but offers an extensive sampling of artists. The lineup boasts the likes of the Eric Byrd Trio and Kenny Wesley - the Soulful Nerd.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Dulles Meeting Center
When can my staff and hosts access to the meeting room?
Meeting rooms are open at 7:30 am., giving you a jump start on your event. If you need an earlier entry, just let your MicroTek Account Manager know.
What are the hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you need special accommodations, just speak to your MicroTek representative.
Is there parking available?
Complimentary parking is offered on the top two floors of the Monument II garage.
Are their nearby hotels to stay at? Is there a discounted rate?
MicroTek has worked to develop relationships with many of the hotels in the nearby area. There are plenty of places to stay. Just ask for the MicroTek discount when you book.
Can I ship my materials before my event?
We will happily accept your shipments prior to your event. Just let us know when they will be arriving and be sure to mark them with your company name. We will hold them until your arrival, so you don’t have to worry about logistics.
Meet at MicroTek Dulles (D.C.)
Book your next event with us today and find out what we can do to make your meeting a true success. You can submit a request from this page, or you can call us during normal business hours at 866-971-4246 and speak directly to a MicroTek Dulles (D.C.) representative. We look forward to working with you!
|Meeting Rooms||Dimensions||Sq. Ft.||Classroom Style||Training/Pods||U-Shape||Boardroom||Theatre|
|Room 1||32 x 22||736||24||24||18||12||55|
|Room 2||32 x 20||640||20||16||16||10|
|Room 3||32 x 24||768||24||24||18||12||60|
|Room 4||32 x 17||544||16|
|Room 5||26 x 23||598||18||16||14|
|Room 6||27 x 17||459||12|
|Room 7||26 x 17||442||12|
|Room 8||32 x 17||544||16|
|Room 9||32 x 24||768||24||24||18||60|
|Room 10||32 x 20||640||20|
|Total Facility Space||Meeting Rooms||Largest Room||Second Largest Room|
|12146 Sq. Ft||10||768 Sq. Ft||768 Sq. Ft|
- Facility Parking
If you cannot find a parking space in the Monument II Garage, come to the MicroTek front desk for assistance.
Entrance located on Wiltshire Lane, near the intersection of Worldgate Drive and Wiltshire Lane.
Ask Us About This Space