Strategic Account Executive
MicroTek – Downers Grove, IL
MicroTek, an industry leader providing managed service solutions for event and meeting services to corporations of all sizes. We are seeking qualified professionals to fill current openings for full time Strategic Account Executive, reporting to our corporate office located in Downers Grove, IL. Experienced candidates work remotely from a home office and report to Vice president of Sales.
Our Strategic Account Executive have the opportunity to work with a broad, global customer base providing solutions to support client meetings and events. We offer a high demand service where our clients easily recognize the need for the services we provide.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage an existing book of business together with company provided inbound leads. Earnings potential over $100k is possible for this role. Come Grow with US.
Responsibilities for our Strategic Account Executives include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain ongoing, favorable relationships with existing customer base.
- Daily contact to existing and past customers selling event/meeting services.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with prospects and clients
- Hunt new logo companies and manage a group of large enterprise accounts.
- Achieve assigned quota as an individual contributor.
- Qualify and close large enterprise sales from leads generated via incoming phone calls, emails, marketing campaigns and web inquiries
- Prepare quotes/proposals and handle necessary follow up to close the opportunity
- Work closely with our Customer Service team to support customer requests on a daily basis.
Minimum Qualifications/Required Skills:
- 10+ years’ experience in the event/meeting planning industry selling to corporations
- Track record of success meeting sales targets working with large accounts
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely in home office setting without constant direction
- Proficient use of a CRM system & Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience.